You want what’s best for your family, and when it comes to dental care you want to work with a doctor that you know you can trust. At Gentle Family Dentistry, Dr. Canarsky also wants what’s best for you and your family. He has over 30 years of dental experience and training as well as participation in hundreds of hours of continuing education courses in order to stay on top of the latest technology and dental treatments.
You can trust Dr. Canarsky because he will deliver honest dental care that is sure to make your family smile!
James Canarsky DDS
As a dentist, I love what I do! But most important to me are family and faith, and my love for God. My lovely wife, Mary, and I have been blessed with 9 wonderful children and 11 grandchildren. Along with enjoying my dental practice immensely, I also enjoy the outdoors, bow hunting, fishing, and driving a tractor.
- BS degree in Pharmacy with Distinction – University of Nebraska Medical Center (1976)
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery with Highest Distinction – University of Nebraska Medical Center (1984)
- Alpha Omega Fraternity of Excellence in Scholarship Award for highest scholastic standing
- American Academy of Oral Pathology Award
- The Academy of General Dentistry Outstanding Senior Student Award
- American College of Stomatologic Surgeons Award
- The American Association of Endodontists Certificate of Merit Award
- UNL Certificate of Superior Scholarship Award
- Certified Six Month Smiles provider
- Graduate of DOCS (Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation) program
- Graduate of Certification Program in Invisalign Orthodontics – Level I
- Certified Lumineers provider
- Graduate of Academy of Straight Wire and Functional Orthodontics program
- Graduate of Implant Dentistry Continuum
- Graduate of The Pankey Institute Continuums – Level I
Current Professional Associations
- Academy of General Dentistry